1. Having an extra three drinks because you need to "finish the round".
2. Becoming extremely angry at someone who fails to follow proper queuing protocol but never actually doing anything about it.
3. Getting a beer at 7am in the airport before you go on holiday.
5. No longer being able to tell when you're being sarcastic.
6. Watching dozens of property shows despite having no intention of actually buying any property.
7. Drinking outside in the park without worrying about the police.
8. Sincerely arguing for the logical primacy of your football team, despite all evidence to the contrary.
9. Drinking very aggressively on the final day of a three-day weekend for no reason.
10. Happily reconciling the fact that there are four countries in this country.
Well, sort of. Technically, there are three in Britain, four in the United Kingdom, and five in the British Isles. Plus some odd bits, like the City of London and the Isle of Man. Oh, and the Overseas Territories.
And this is totally normal, FWIW.
To be updated after 18.09.14.
11. Actually being slightly disappointed when you don't appear in Rush Hour Crush, despite the incredible improbability of that actually happening.
12. Being basically not that bothered by the word "cunt", even if you don't use it that much.
13. Yet still giggling uncontrollably whenever you spot a foreign athlete with a funny name.
14. Breathing in slightly quicker and more deeply than usual to indicate your utter disgust and contempt for whatever has just happened rather than actually saying anything.
15. Centuries of colonial oppression and exploitation.
16. Complaining about the weather, regardless of the weather.
17. Getting on the train and immediately opening cans of lager, regardless of the time of the day.
18. Using "that's interesting" as the most withering, soul-destroying put-down in your arsenal.
19. Not letting possible rain, very likely rain, or actually-happening-right-now rain ever stop a barbecue.
21. Telling someone to "pop round whenever", safe in the knowledge that they'll never actually do so.
23. Responding to any and all online pronouncements from your elected leader with "fuck off, dishface".
H/T r/BritishProblems for inspiring some of these.