SO, as we all (should) know, JT’s new album is about to drop. In fact, it’s out right this very second on iTunes. Problem is, you can’t pick which song you want to listen to - you have to listen to the whole stream at once (but is that really so bad?)
So, wouldn’t it be nifty if you knew which time each of the songs started? It would be like having the album for free, a week early!
3. HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE
Below, you’ll find the titles and start times of each of the songs on The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2. To listen to any of the songs on the stream (on demand!) all you have to do is -
1. Open iTunes.
2. Click the giant-ass banner at the top that says “Streaming” and has a picture of Justin Timberlake looking smug yet somehow amazing.
3. Hit play to bring up the stream.
4. PAUSE the streaming to adjust to the start time of each song. This will pinpointing the start time much easier.
5. Hit play.
6. Enjoy the silky-smooth swooning of JT and the Tennessee Kids (with bonus GIFs!)
9. Murder - 32:15
10. Drink You Away - 37:23
11. You Got It On - 42:55
12. Amnesia - 48:50
13. Only When I Walk Away - 55:55
14. BONUS? - Not a Bad Thing - 1:03:00
15. And, just for funsies…
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk said his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝