6. Because “rain in the North and clear blue skies in the South” is what you’re most likely to hear during an Italian weather forecast.
7. Because the South may not be as rich as the North, but it sure is ~richer~.
8. Because our villages look like this:
9. Because of this:
12. Because we’ve got snowcapped volcanoes.
Mount Etna (Sicilia)
15. Because as undecided as Rome is about being called central or southern, one thing’s for sure: It most certainly doesn’t want to be called northern.
Piazza Navona, Rome.
23. Because courtyards are basically public squares.
31. Because even though the Palermo soccer team isn’t the Juventus FC, they’ve still got style.
33. And because many northern Italians spend their holidays in the South, but the opposite is rarely true.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- A vandal allegedly smashed glass and threw a bible into a Colorado mosque on Sunday morning.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.