1. You consider mice, otters, and badgers to be "good", and rats, ferrets, and weasels to be "evil"
2. You re-enacted battles with your other dorky friends and assigned people "species" rather than names.
3. You got in trouble for hitting your cat with a knotted rope.
4. You always asked your Mom to make food that doesn't technically exist
5. You divided time into "seasons" rather than "months" or "years"
6. It was totally plausible that a colony of fighting hares led by a badger lord lived in an extinct volcano and protected the countryside from evil pirate rats.
7. You're still not really sure what the Mole accent is supposed to sound like
8. "Eulalia" is your childhood's equivalent to "YOLO"
9. You cried when Methuselah died
10. Let's be honest, you were also pretty sad when you learned that Brian Jacques died
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!