- LoveCrunch "How To Seduce Someone On OkCupid With..."
- LoveCrunch "Definitive Proof Hand Sanitizer Is Us..."
Response to Definitive Proof Hand Sanitizer Is Useless:
A reason everyone is missing as to why alcohol based gels and foams are listed as 99.9% effective is that some species will never be killed by alcohol at all, for instance C. Diff you have to physically wash your hands to get rid of it. Another good one is the Norovirus aka stomach flu, can only be defeated with chlorine based gels. So out with the alcohol in with the chlorohexidine gluconate. Still Alcohol based gels are still considered in the literature to be the most efficacious form of hand hygiene.
- LoveCrunch "34 Coolest Food Packaging Designs Of ..."
- LoveCrunch "Paraglider Slams Into Soccer Player"
- LoveCrunch "McCain To Reporter: "That's ..."
- LoveCrunch "Never Ask The Internet For Photoshop ..."
- LoveCrunch "The World's First Emergency Compl..."
- LoveCrunch "Watch How McDonald's French Fries..."
- LoveCrunch "7 Steps To The Coolest Party Ever"
- LoveCrunch "Kitten's Epic Cosplay Adventure"