1. Tom Bradshaw (“The Carrie Diaries”)
Carrie’s dad on Sex and the City abandoned her and her mom, but he’s fully present in The Carrie Diaries. He’s also very understanding — except when it comes to Carrie dating Sebastian — and kind of a stud.
2. Kevin Hamilton (“Awkward.”)
As Jenna’s dad, Mike Faiola is almost too handsome to take seriously. When he got in the hot tub with the young people, we all felt a little — you know — awkward. But in the best way possible.
3. Don Draper (“Mad Men”)
Don Draper’s main parenting qualification seems to be that he’s less heinous than Betty. Hey, he’s doing the best he can. And because he’s Jon Hamm, he has no problem bringing out the sexy in the dad role.
4. Prince Charming (“Once Upon a Time”)
Lately, the prince has been serving double dad duty — first, to fully-grown but estranged daughter Emma, and second, to Emma’s son Henry. That makes Charming a grandpa, technically, but he’s not any less doable.
5. Phil Dunphy (“Modern Family”)
Being a perpetual screw-up and manchild isn’t exactly sexy, but somehow Ty Burrell pulls it off on Modern Family. Phil is a hot dad who is also really lame, and that just makes him all the more endearing.
6. Joel Graham (“Parenthood”)
Of all the cute dads on Parenthood — what’s up, Peter Krause and Dax Shepard — Sam Jaeger’s Joel is the most underappreciated. And that sucks, because he’s an attentive father, loving husband, and total dreamboat.
7. Mauricio Umansky (“The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”)
The househusbands of the Real Housewives franchise are easily overlooked, but not when they’ve got Mauricio’s broad chest and smoldering eyes. Who needs money when you have a husband like that?
8. Det. Nick Amaro (“Law & Order: SVU”)
It’s only in the last few years that Law & Order: SVU has shifted focus to allow for more of the detectives’ home lives. Amaro’s family might be fractured, but he’s still a really great (hot) dad.
9. George Altman (“Suburgatory”)
Jeremy Sisto has grown up since playing Elton in Clueless — thankfully he has not grown less attractive. His friendship with Tessa on Suburgatory doesn’t always make him the most effective parent. At least he’s handsome!
10. Conrad Grayson (“Revenge”)
Silver fox much? Sure, the entire cast of Revenge is attractive, but there’s something particularly alluring about conniving patriarch Conrad. Oh, like you wouldn’t sleep with him for a job.
- More than 35 people have died in a suicide bombing attack on Istanbul's international airport, Turkish officials said.
- German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- More athletes — nearly all of them golfers — have pulled out of the Rio Olympics over Zika virus concerns.