1. In Little Ashes, Robert Pattinson plays eccentric artist Salvador Dalí in the ’20s.
The film is about the artist’s close friendship with poet Federico García Lorca, which turns into a love affair.
2. It’s not a great movie, but there’s a lot of eye candy.
Including some man-on-man action, as well as Pattinson’s Dalí masturbating to the thought of man-on-man action. Neat!
3. Here’s the thing about that masturbation scene: He was ACTUALLY MASTURBATING.
According to an interview with a German magazine, Pattinson full on pleasured himself to completion in the scene, because faking it “just doesn’t work.” Who knew he was such a method actor?
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎