1. In Little Ashes, Robert Pattinson plays eccentric artist Salvador Dalí in the ’20s.
The film is about the artist’s close friendship with poet Federico García Lorca, which turns into a love affair.
2. It’s not a great movie, but there’s a lot of eye candy.
Including some man-on-man action, as well as Pattinson’s Dalí masturbating to the thought of man-on-man action. Neat!
3. Here’s the thing about that masturbation scene: He was ACTUALLY MASTURBATING.
According to an interview with a German magazine, Pattinson full on pleasured himself to completion in the scene, because faking it “just doesn’t work.” Who knew he was such a method actor?
- Donald Trump on Sunday said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Geologists says they've discovered an 8th continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- A Texas girl celebrated her 6th birthday with an absolutely amazing Selena-themed party 🎤🌹