1. In Little Ashes, Robert Pattinson plays eccentric artist Salvador Dalí in the ’20s.
The film is about the artist’s close friendship with poet Federico García Lorca, which turns into a love affair.
2. It’s not a great movie, but there’s a lot of eye candy.
Including some man-on-man action, as well as Pattinson’s Dalí masturbating to the thought of man-on-man action. Neat!
3. Here’s the thing about that masturbation scene: He was ACTUALLY MASTURBATING.
According to an interview with a German magazine, Pattinson full on pleasured himself to completion in the scene, because faking it “just doesn’t work.” Who knew he was such a method actor?
- Hillary Clinton is calling on the FBI to release "whatever facts they claim to have" on the newly discovered emails.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️