1. Would you want to perform in Magic Mike 2?
2. Beau Mirchoff (Awkward.)
“Yeah, I’d love to be in it. I think that would honestly be really cool to learn about that whole culture.” As far as dancing goes: “I’m OK. I go for it. I’m not formally trained, but I’ve got some moves. I could learn.”
3. Hasan Minhaj (Failosophy)
“It would be great to do a movie with Chan. That’s what I call Channing Tatum. But no, because I kind of like not having to work out. I kind of just like living my life. You know what I mean? Cheeseburgers are great. You know what’s also awesome? Bread. Soda? Delicious.”
4. Nolan Funk (Glee, Awkward.)
“I should definitely be in Magic Mike 2. I’m ready for it. I could bring all kinds of moves to Magic Mike 2.”
5. What do you want to see more of in Magic Mike 2?
6. RuPaul (Ru Paul’s Drag Race)
“More penis. More ass. More penis. More homosexuality. Because they didn’t even go — it was almost there. But listen, I know strippers.”
7. As a comedy director, what could you bring to Magic Mike 2?
8. Paul Feig (director of Bridesmaids)
“Well, my days as a male stripper are long behind me. But I think it’s a funny arena. I like anything that has to do with a performance — a big performance, I find very funny. So I would love to try to bring more comedy to that world.”
- President Obama zinged the media and the field of presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯