6. Friends and family always think you want your picture taken.
Just drinking a soda here…no big deal…
8. You look like you’re on an amusement park ride in all your childhood pictures.
The wild couch ride?
11. You have to try extra hard to look ‘casually cool’.
15. People are surprised when you play competitive sports.
Come at me.
20. You’re very familiar with the feeling of your cheeks hurting from accidentally smiling too much.
And then the numbness.
All and all, it’s not so bad, and let’s face it, you’re probably actually really nice.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.