22 Problems Only People With Resting Niceface Will Understand
Yes, this is a real epidemic and the struggle is real.
1. Everyone says hi to you.
Yes, hi, leave me alone please.
2. It seems like you're flirting, but you're actually really uncomfortable.
3. People always sit next to you in public places.
4. People always expect you to do the right thing.
Sorry, the doors were already closing.
5. People are confused when you have strong opinions.
"But, you look so agreeable?"
6. Friends and family always think you want your picture taken.
7. It surprises people more when you say something sassy.
Just cause you look nice, doesn't mean you can't throw some shade.
8. You look like you're on an amusement park ride in all your childhood pictures.
9. You get more hugs, whether you like it or not.
10. You get more unwanted advances.
Just cause I'm sitting here alone, smiling to myself, doesn't mean I want to be hit on.
11. You have to try extra hard to look 'casually cool'.
12. People always ask you for directions.
13. Babies love you.
14. You get called "sweetie" by strangers more.
"No, it's Becky."
15. People are surprised when you play competitive sports.
16. People trust you more.
"Why are you giving me this?!"
17. You get compared to small animals and cartoons regularly.
"I don't see the resemblance."
18. People don't believe you when you say you're mad.
19. People don't realize when you're breaking up with them.
This conversation will happen at least 10 times.
20. You're very familiar with the feeling of your cheeks hurting from accidentally smiling too much.
21. People always think you're in a good mood.
"No really, I had a bad day."
22. And animals flock to you.
"I hope you've all had your shots..."