So you finally found the one.
Everything is going great.
1. Your friends start to find it super annoying.
2. Really, everyone is super annoyed.
3. Your stories for girls' nights become way less exciting.
"How's life? Well, we're thinking about buying a new couch..."
4. You gain 5 to 100 lbs.
5. Your once insightful dating advice becomes terrible.
6. You're worried you look like this in engagement photos.
7. Your Facebook statuses are almost certainly nauseating everyone.
8. You regularly put on a dress only to realize much too late you haven't shaved your legs in weeks.
9. You don't have fun Tinder stories to share.
10. You end up leaving parties early more often.
Rather be watching TV on the couch with my bae.
11. You get overly upset and confused when your favorite characters on TV shows cheat.
12. Bars aren't as fun without the hunting aspect.
Why are we buying these overpriced drinks again?