1. She’d be really excited about living near Hollywood stars!
Especially celebs like Jennifer Love Hewitt, not the Kardashians, since she’d have no idea who they are.
2. She would shop at Fred Segal.
She’d probably also stop into Amoeba Records to see if they have any cassette tapes.
3. She’d have gluten-free, non-GMO and vegan candy for dinner!
Yum! A real treat.
4. She’d ride the Big Blue Bus.
Not that anybody else in LA takes the bus.
5. Not only would she be excited about going running - she’d be excited about running on the beach!
6. Her roommate would have quirky friends.
And they’d have “Hollywood connections.”
7. Her first evening outing would be in the flamboyant and colorful West Hollywood.
Maybe she’d run into Cyndee Pokorny’s fiance there.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that President Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲