1. Gerbil Shirt - US Patent Issued In 1999
So many places to go !
2. Wearable Dog House - US Patent Issued In 1994
What about Cats ! (and where does the pee go)
3. Calf Carrier - US Patent Issued In 1992
Hey ladies, look at me and my cute calf
4. Insect Balls - US Patent Issued In 1990
It attracts the insects, which you could befriend and then make them your pets.
5. Bird Powered Blimp - US Patent Issued In 1887
Okay it’s not wearable but I like the idea of your pet birds flying you to far away destinations.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump will sign an executive order on Tuesday stopping the EPA's plan to limit power plants burning coal.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- Facebook will start globally rolling out three features today on iOS and Android that strongly resemble Snapchat. They're called Camera, Direct, and Stories.
- And a college student was banned from Tinder after scamming some men out of money 💸 💔
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at