1. Olympic Park
Olympic Stadium, The Aquatic Center, and the Water Polo Arena
2. Olympic Stadium
Home to the track and field events, and endless lolz at the expense of the grunting shotputters and high-flying pole vaulters.
3. Aquatic Center
Michael Phelps and his fellow fish will battle it out in the waters of the Aquatic Center.
4. Water Polo Arena
Water Polo would be much more remarkable if it was played with horses. The Water Polo Arena will be a temporary structure.
5. Basketball Arena
There is only 1 dream team. Aerial view, and close-up.
House of the cycling and BMX events.
The Copperbox will play host to the handball competitions. The outside of the building is clad in mostly recycled copper, and should look pretty cool in a few years after the copper has had time to age.
9. Lee Valley White Water Centre
The centre will host the canoe and kayak events.
The remainder of the events such as football (soccer), basketball qualifying games, gymnastics, and more will be hosted at existing stadiums, fields, and arenas around London and across the rest of the UK.
See the complete list if 2012 Olympic Venues.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨