1. "There's a hierarchy of cool kids based on your job as a cast member, and unsurprisingly, the princesses are at the very top. There are also cliques and cafeteria politics you have to learn to navigate."
2. "Guests can be pretty mean to cast members."
"I once had a man slap me in the face because he said I hadn’t taken pictures of his son on a ride (he went three times, and I got photos every single time). Luckily, a sheriff was nearby, and she escorted him out. I’ve also been spit on and run over with strollers — on purpose."
5. "Mickey Mouse is usually played by a female cast member. Casting is based on height, so many female cast members often play shorter characters like Mickey and Minnie."
6. "Trash is removed via the utilidors beneath the park, so they are often dirty and smell absolutely disgusting."
"Guest tours only visit the 'nicer' parts of the tunnels."
7. "If you see a cast member with a gender-neutral name tag (like Chris, Pat, or Alex), chances are they forgot to bring their own."
"Cast members aren't allowed to go onstage without a name tag, so they just have to go by the name on whatever fake name tag was available for the day."