1. This is Will. He moved in with his Aunt Viv, Uncle Phil, and three cousins; Hilary, Carlton, and Ashley
3. Will liked to dance.
8. People were curious
11. Not everyone was a fan
12. But Will persisted
15. Soon, people caught on
17. Some started out weak
19. But Will taught them how to groove
26. Aunt Viv was a natural
30. Even Uncle Phil joined in on the fun
34. Geoffrey really got into it
37. I mean REALLY
38. Carlton took it to a whole other level
42. Finally, everyone was dancing
44. And lets never forget this moment when Will had to sing and dance to graduate.
45. The End
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama commuted Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom.