1. Where did the nickname “Flynn” come from?
2. Was there a win on any of these numbers?
3. What was the fate of this little old lady?
4. Does Badger ever become a TV writer?
5. Where did the “Hello Kitty” phone case come from?
6. Did Hank ever finish “Leaves of Grass?”
7. Did Saul ever open that Cinnabon?
8. Did Brock ever finish reading the back of the fruit loops box?
9. Does Huell have access to seamless web?
10. Did anyone ever try the table-side guacamole?
11. Does the carpet still smell like gasoline?
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Vladimir Putin has used KGB tactics to seize on a rift between the US and Turkey, an effort to expand Russia's influence and divide NATO.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, defended at his confirmation hearing using offshore tax shelters, saying it was an inevitable result of current tax codes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸