1. The Stair Car: Watch out for bridges and hop-ons; you’re gonna get some hop- ons.
2. The Segway: Easy Breezy
3. The Bike: Pedal With Caution
Pedal With Caution
4. 2000 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible [C5]: The alternative for “Sweaty Michael”
5. The Banana Car: A Mah-Velous Choice!
6. Mercedes-Benz W126 S-Class: Be sure to check the schedule and leave a note
7. The Cabin: Great for get-a-ways and abductions
8. The C Word: Hop aboard and leave when you are good and ready
9. 1994 Dodge Ram Van: May smell like a big yellow joint
10. The Queen Mary: Steer clear of the protesting pirates.
11. The Mini Cooper: Remember the “right” side is the wrong side. We don’t want any bangers on the road, just in the mouth.
12. Balloons: When the Ford Escape is not available
13. The Zip-line: Must be trained by ARMY
14. The Umbrella: An attempt to defy gravity and impress your daughter
15. Horseback: Perfect for two
16. Dragon: Hang On and Carry on
17. The Tractor: To prove you are not a chicken
18. The Jetpack: Objects may be closer than they appear
19. The Forklift: May cause laughter
20. The rickshaw: Perfect exit strategy
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," and "Aliens."
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱