1. The Stair Car: Watch out for bridges and hop-ons; you’re gonna get some hop- ons.
2. The Segway: Easy Breezy
3. The Bike: Pedal With Caution
Pedal With Caution
4. 2000 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible [C5]: The alternative for “Sweaty Michael”
5. The Banana Car: A Mah-Velous Choice!
6. Mercedes-Benz W126 S-Class: Be sure to check the schedule and leave a note
7. The Cabin: Great for get-a-ways and abductions
8. The C Word: Hop aboard and leave when you are good and ready
9. 1994 Dodge Ram Van: May smell like a big yellow joint
10. The Queen Mary: Steer clear of the protesting pirates.
11. The Mini Cooper: Remember the “right” side is the wrong side. We don’t want any bangers on the road, just in the mouth.
12. Balloons: When the Ford Escape is not available
13. The Zip-line: Must be trained by ARMY
14. The Umbrella: An attempt to defy gravity and impress your daughter
15. Horseback: Perfect for two
16. Dragon: Hang On and Carry on
17. The Tractor: To prove you are not a chicken
18. The Jetpack: Objects may be closer than they appear
19. The Forklift: May cause laughter
20. The rickshaw: Perfect exit strategy
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷
- Grammy nominations: Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶