1. Labels matter.
2. Don’t trust a teenager.
3. Never announce you are out of town on Twitter.
4. If your net worth is over a mil, consider hiring a house sitter.
5. Block your address from public databases.
6. Don’t leave your keys under a mat.
7. It’s stupid to take photo evidence of the swag you stole.
8. Don’t make friends with a klepto.
9. You may want to rethink homeschooling your kids
10. Probably shouldn’t talk to Vanity Fair if you are under investigation.
11. Do not leave your pets at home.
12. Lock your side door.
13. Dropping names never helps.
14. MIA and Sleigh Bells make for a great soundtrack.
15. And finally, Emma Watson nailed the American accent.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈