1. A third party gets involved
2. One of you suggest couples therapy
3. A list of wrongdoings is made
4. Neither of you will apologize
5. When you are being serious and the other person laughs
6. You cannot get through a conversation without a sarcastic eye roll
7. Deep breaths and counting turn into head shakes and cursing
8. Neither of you make good arguments
9. You can’t help but mock each other
10. Your friends fear for their life when you’re together
11. You change their contact to “Don’t Pick Up”
12. You disconnect by unfollowing, untagging, deleting, defriending, and blocking that person on social networks.
13. The last text you sent included the phrase “and another thing”
14. You both stop making the effort
15. And finally you announce to the world
But when it ends, don’t be bitter
Enjoy The Single Life
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.