1. A third party gets involved
2. One of you suggest couples therapy
3. A list of wrongdoings is made
4. Neither of you will apologize
5. When you are being serious and the other person laughs
6. You cannot get through a conversation without a sarcastic eye roll
7. Deep breaths and counting turn into head shakes and cursing
8. Neither of you make good arguments
9. You can’t help but mock each other
10. Your friends fear for their life when you’re together
11. You change their contact to “Don’t Pick Up”
12. You disconnect by unfollowing, untagging, deleting, defriending, and blocking that person on social networks.
13. The last text you sent included the phrase “and another thing”
14. You both stop making the effort
15. And finally you announce to the world
But when it ends, don’t be bitter
Enjoy The Single Life
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.