1. If a person is talking to themselves, don’t engage
2. When someone asks where you are from, be specific “New York… Park Ave”
3. An anthropologist is different from an archeologist
4. One day you could be hosting people and the next you could be measuring their foot
5. 5 days is a longtime for relatives to visit; book the Marriott and a Limo
6. Stoli martini with a twist is the official beverage of the 1%
7. Please don’t stare, yes it is Louis Vuitton
8. To do what you want you must first learn computers
9. Have a bottle of Xanax in arms reach at all times
10. People will judge you for dating a guy named Chili
11. Furs are easy to sell, one of a kind jewelry is not
12. A designer sweater styled with a Birkin bag will make you socially acceptable, even if you are crazy
13. Cate’s performance is outstanding and should be considered for an Oscar
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."