1. Because they’re smarter (and weirder).
Who thinks about penguins on the toilet?
2. Because all-new Build Mode.
3. Because you can share and download.
4. Because worlds have been divided into neighbourhoods.
5. Because The Sims have taken over Twitter.
6. And they're tweeting gems like this.
7. Oh, and there's even a 'Simalicious' Willow Creek gossip mag that gets down to Katy Perry.
8. Because you can mould your Sims like clay.
The updated Create a Sim has limitless options, meaning you’re free to create, well, whoever you want! Even if that person is a witch...
9. Because your Sims have emotions.
Hysterical is an emotion?