1. "When I am assertive, I'm a bitch. When a man is assertive, he's a boss. He bossed up. No negative connotation behind 'bossed up.' But lots of negative connotation behind being a 'bitch.'"
2. "You get asked interesting, poignant questions because you are a boy."
3. "What makes you dominant, and me submissive, and who died and made you 'scientist-in-chief?"
4. “I find it very disappointing when I am presented as the 'face' of my music, or a 'vocal muse' when I write or co-write every fucking song."
5. "Do you do that to the guys?"
6. "'Danish pastry' was the prime minister of Denmark ... Pat needs a little educating in how to talk to women."
7. "I only want to be acknowledged for having worked hard to build an equally significant audience and fanbase to those of my peers."
8. "Sexism alive and well in sports and sporting culture."
9. The media "is often, I think fairly, criticized for being a big part of the problem when it comes to justice for women, equality for women."
10. “How come you get the really interesting existential question, and I get the like, 'rabbit food' question?”
11. "It strikes me that a lot of times, with women, we aren't portrayed as whole beings ... we are sort of pigeon-holed into this category or that category."
12. "The Conversation about women’s bodies exists largely outside of us, while it is also directed at (and marketed to) us, and used to define and control us."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!