1. You no longer read an article unless it’s in the form of a list.
4. There is no puppy or kitten video left unwatched on the internet.
Even though puppy and kitty videos remind your friends of you and you get why they want to post all of them on your facebook wall they should know you’ve already seen them. Every last one of them. Maru is old news to you.
8. Some people get their world news from The Guardian or Al Jazeera. You get yours from OMG and WTF?
And you’ll know way more about the economy if someone just headlines their articles “The dollar went down by .2 cents today AND YOU’LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!”
9. You maintain friendships with all of your girls by posting Tina Fey/Amy Poehler articles on their facebook walls.
Girl, their friendship is just like our friendship. Except they see each other in person and I just post stuff on your wall because I’m too addicted to Buzzfeed to leave my house.
11. 5 hours later you don’t understand how it’s 2 am and you’re still awake even though you have to get up at 6:30 for work.
HOW DID I STAY ON THIS WEBSITE FOR 5 CONSECUTIVE HOURS AND NOT LEARN ANYTHING OF IMPORTANCE? Omg look at that dog! That dog thinks he’s people!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.