1. SPRING BREAK.
2. WINTER BREAK.
3. SUMMER BREAK.
4. Student discounts.
5. To learn more stuff than other people and be called like a Fellow or grant winner or something.
6. So you can put 40 initials after your name.
7. So you can secretly think you're kinda better than people who don't have grad degrees...
8. Because #sweats.
9. Day drinking. Night drinking. In the school building and library drinking. Your brain is working harder – SO SHOULD YOUR LIVER.
10. You miss pulling all-nighters (and having all-nighter parties) with your friends.
11. Partying with people your own age.
12. So you can hit on undergrads.
13. So you can hit on professors.
14. Or just have a little bit of an easier time dating.
15. You want to meet the future Mrs. [Your Last Name Here] or get your Mrs. degree.
16. You want to meet and be around everyone...who's just like you.
17. You want a better college football team than the one at your alma mater.
18. You want to not necessarily wake up at the same time every day or go to bed at the same time every night.
19. and take I-N-T-R-A-D-A-Y N-A-P-S.
20. Travel for an actual purpose.
21. Need to explain a really long vacation...from employment. #employmentgapsonresumesareanono
22. OK actually, you don't want to work. At all.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!