1. People don't understand when you tell them you're scared of butterflies (aka monsters in disguise)
2. They try to convince you they're actually beautiful creatures
3. When that fails, they try explaining that butterflies can't physically harm you, so you shouldn't be scared of them
4. They then try to understand where your phobia comes from...
5. You realise there aren't many people like you
6. You will NEVER EVER understand people who tattoo months and butterflies on themselves
7. In fact the realism of these tattoos is starting to worry you
8. That's right, because even images of the flying devils scare you
9. You have a love/ hate relationship with the summer
10. Which also means you can't open windows at night with any lights on in case moths fly in
11. Your friends always use your phobia to prank you
12. Ultimately though, you learn to suck it up and accept these things are part of the food chain or whatever
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!