- lisadeutschh "Neville Longbottom And J.K. Rowling H..."
- lisadeutschh "10 Epidemics Waiting to Happen (That ..."
- lisadeutschh "8 Facts About Reindeer That Will Blow..."
- lisadeutschh "After Defense Of Marriage Act Falls, ..."
- lisadeutschh "The Truth About Cheetohs"
Response to The 6 Rules Of Steampunk Fashion:
The unspoken idea - Steampunk means Never having to ask - Is this Period? Originally spoken by a friend who works Dickens Fair. So glad she could play and mix things up. Remember a Proper Victorian Lady would never wear her corset on the outside, Steampunk does it all the time. Etc, etc, etc.