In case you've been living under a Stars Hollow-sized rock, you've heard about the revival of Gilmore Girls, the ultimate 00s TV show. We're counting down the days until our favorite Connecticuters are reunited – yes, even Dean. These items are must-haves if you want to be swagged out in time for the premiere.
PS - Crank this playlist while you read!
2. Speaking of Luke’s Diner...the NO CELL PHONES rule is harder than ever to live by, but we appreciate the spirit.
3. Don’t forget your basic plaid shirt from Old Navy and a backward ball cap from some single A baseball team.
4. In honor of Mrs. Kim, visit your local antique shop. But remember, you break, you buy!
5. Do you have this book on your shelves? If not we could loan it to you.
6. Pick up this Doose’s Market canvas bag – just don’t use it to swipe corn starch.
7. Lorelai rocks an ultra-cute Boy Meets Girl tee in the season 4 premiere.
8. Miss Patty is the underrated style icon of Gilmore Girls. Those silk scarves were on fleek before we even knew the term.
9. Snack on Fancy Fine Jam from France, made by Sochelle the illiterate orphan …Ok, just admit that you forgot Luke’s present.
10. Then again, fake French jam might be a better gift than marzipan farm animals. Better than Velveeta or plutonium, at least? Classic Emily and Richard.
11. We hope you never get hit by a deer, but you can get an item to remember the iconic moment in the pilot.
12. Buy newspaper…make paper hats…profit. You don’t wear the hat, you’re not getting on the paper.
13. How long has it been since we’ve talked about coffee? Do you like coffee? Only with my oxygen.
14. Gear up for your viewing party by mixing a concoction from the drink cart – just a soda for Rory.
15. Matching red pantsuits!
16. If you ship Rory and Logan, this cute In Omnia Paratus necklace is a must.
17. If you’re more a fan of the town than any given character, bring it to life with this poster of the Warner Bros. backlot – scratch that, charming Stars Hollow.
18. Show your love for Rory and Lorelai’s shared quippiness with this cute coffee mug.
Gilmore Girls is coming back, and we are more excited than ever. Now we don't need to wallow anymore!