1. Beyonce and Solange Knowles
Imagine - your daughter being Beyonce. Basically queen of the universe. And as if that’s not enough, Mathew and Tina Knowles can also boast another beautiful daughter in the form of singer/songwriter/model Solange. That’s some impressive talent in just one generation.
3. Cara and Poppy Delevigne
“So, Mrs Delevigne, what does your daughter do?”
“Well, it’s funny you should ask. She’s one of the most in demand models in the world and the British press are basically at her feet.”
“Oh… wow.. I… and your other daughter?”
“Well, it’s funny you should ask…”
4. Chris and Liam Hemsworth
True, Mr and Mrs Hemsworth get to boast about having these two blue-eyed babes in their gene pool… one of whom is THOR… but, they probably had to have Miley Cyrus over for dinner on more than one occasion, so at least the universe balanced itself out there a bit.
7. Mary-Kate, Ashley and Elizabeth Olsen
Remember when the Olsen twins were everywhere? On TV, in magazines, on the front row of all the fashion shows and on top of the rich lists? Well, in the last couple of years their little sister Elizabeth has emerged and blown critics away with her acting chops. Mama and Papa Olsen must be pretty smug.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- A draft of an Obamacare repeal plan was released that would strip many benefits and taxes from the healthcare law, while blocking federal funds from Planned Parenthood.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀