2. Cutting out Gluten will NOT Magically Make You Skinny
Despite stupid people who tell you otherwise, unless you have a legit gluten allergy or are reducing the overall amount of carbohydrates you’re eating, gluten-free alone will not make you skinny. You’re crazy. It might make you feel less bloated at first, but WHO CARES if it means you can eat THIS. (And yes, there are high levels of gluten in processed cheese)
3. Everyone Will Hate You
It’s true. Gluten-free is the new vegan. You suck. Your hearts are in the right place but everyone around you wants to murder you when you ask the waitress at the shitty diner you’ve eaten at for years if they have a gluten-free menu. Here’s a secret: even if they do have a gluten free menu, you’re probably also eating unsanitary food products way worse than gluten.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂