2. Cutting out Gluten will NOT Magically Make You Skinny
Despite stupid people who tell you otherwise, unless you have a legit gluten allergy or are reducing the overall amount of carbohydrates you’re eating, gluten-free alone will not make you skinny. You’re crazy. It might make you feel less bloated at first, but WHO CARES if it means you can eat THIS. (And yes, there are high levels of gluten in processed cheese)
3. Everyone Will Hate You
It’s true. Gluten-free is the new vegan. You suck. Your hearts are in the right place but everyone around you wants to murder you when you ask the waitress at the shitty diner you’ve eaten at for years if they have a gluten-free menu. Here’s a secret: even if they do have a gluten free menu, you’re probably also eating unsanitary food products way worse than gluten.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."