1. Marry You (A Cappella) Proposal - Lily + Nicole
Treble, an NYC-based semi-professional a cappella group, was hired for our first proposal gig. We learned and practiced Bruno Mars’ Marry You for several weeks leading up to the occasion, which was to take place 10/18/12 at the High Line Park in NYC.
But then came the REAL surprise: Nicole arrived for the “gig”, and was perplexed to see Treble start the song without her. She scurried over thinking she was late, and jumped into the arc… she even sang a few notes… that is until she looked around and saw 40+ friends and family members standing by with cameras watching…HER!
Yes, it was Treble’s own Lily proposing to Nicole with this surprise-of-a-lifetime.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.