3. Stoli responded to the boycott in July.
Stoli’s CEO, Val Madeleev, wrote that Stoli fully supports the anger of the LGBT community in response to Russia’s anti-gay laws. The letter also pointed out that Stoli is not actually made in Russia, is not owned or supported by the Russian government, but is made with some Russian ingredients.
5. In addition, America Blog criticized the policy for not including protection for trans people.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."