3. Stoli responded to the boycott in July.
Stoli’s CEO, Val Madeleev, wrote that Stoli fully supports the anger of the LGBT community in response to Russia’s anti-gay laws. The letter also pointed out that Stoli is not actually made in Russia, is not owned or supported by the Russian government, but is made with some Russian ingredients.
5. In addition, America Blog criticized the policy for not including protection for trans people.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️