2. Extra-marital sex between service members while they are deployed is forbidden.
Although Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell was struck down almost two years ago. Under that law, any soldiers caught doing this could have been discharged.
3. One US Marine Lance Corporal faced negative consequences after he attempted too meet up with someone.
He was caught when the person he was meeting up with turned out to be an undercover cop. He lost $1,600 in pay, had to do 45 days of extra duties, and faced 45 days of restrictions.
4. The Craigslist page features mostly men seeking men, often including graphic images of genitals and sex acts.
Some examples of subjects read, “Anyone on night shift,” “Hey guys,” “Discreet Soldier Pasab,” and “need some straight military dick.” The posts with pictures obviously hide the identity of the poster.
- #Brexit fallout: Markets around the world fell again Monday, and analysts expect the U.K. to enter a "mild recession" by early 2017.
- The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that abortion provider restrictions in Texas are unconstitutional.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸