1. Last year, the Italian parliament began the process of passing an anti-discrimination bill that included protections for LGBT people.
Five Star Movement deputies attend a demonstration against the suspension of parliamentary activity in front of the Italian Parliament in Rome July 10, 2013.
8. The bill passed the lower house 354 to 79 votes, but some predict that it will not pass the senate. Watch the whole video here:
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Scientists have discovered a strain of bacteria that is truly resistant to antibiotics in a U.S. patient for the first time.
- Here we go: Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to be the Republican presidential nominee.