1. Last year, the Italian parliament began the process of passing an anti-discrimination bill that included protections for LGBT people.
Five Star Movement deputies attend a demonstration against the suspension of parliamentary activity in front of the Italian Parliament in Rome July 10, 2013.
8. The bill passed the lower house 354 to 79 votes, but some predict that it will not pass the senate. Watch the whole video here:
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸