1. Last year, the Italian parliament began the process of passing an anti-discrimination bill that included protections for LGBT people.
Five Star Movement deputies attend a demonstration against the suspension of parliamentary activity in front of the Italian Parliament in Rome July 10, 2013.
8. The bill passed the lower house 354 to 79 votes, but some predict that it will not pass the senate. Watch the whole video here:
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 11 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.