1. We all know One Direction can get a little homoerotic.
It’s pretty much the reason we love them so much. And in their recent promo for their new perfume, “Our Moment,” which is to be released in the UK in August, Harry and Zayn share a kiss.
8. You’re welcome.
9. Here’s the whole promo, along with screams from fans:
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.