2. Betty White, along with the rest of the cast of Hot In Cleveland, have voiced their support of Spirit Day.
TV Land will be changing its logo to purple for the day.
3. As the Vice President of Corporate Strategy at Toyota, Ann Bybee, said:
While our society is making tremendous progress combating bullying behaviors in schools and communities across the country, it is still a devastating epidemic against which we must take a stand. Going purple for Spirit Day is an easy, simple, yet powerful way to show support, open a dialogue, and send a clear message that bullying of any kind isn’t acceptable.
Toyota is sponsoring the Spirit Day App.
6. Watch the video here:
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- This girl totally trolled Donald Trump's son by getting a photo with him in a "Latina Against Trump" shirt — in Spanish 😬
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.