3. In front of the Westboro Baptist Church.
According to the Huffington Post, they contacted Aaron Jackson, the co-founder of Planting Peace who owns the rainbow-painted house across the street from Westboro Baptist Church, when he posted on Facebook that he was looking for a gay couple to get married at his home. He thought that holding a wedding at the iconic house would be appropriate in light of the upcoming Supreme Court decisions on DOMA and Prop 8.
7. Watch the video of the wedding here.
Congratulations, Kimberly and Katie!
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭