2. You long for the chance to try out the AED.
Mostly so you can use the extra defibrillator pad to rip off someone’s chest hair.
4. You understand the pain of guarding early-morning lap swim.
What kind of masochist thinks 5 a.m. is an appropriate time to go swimming? The sun isn’t even awake yet, people.
6. You know about everyone’s “hidden” tattoos.
There’s only so much a swimsuit will hide.
9. That awkward moment when you run into a pool regular at the grocery store.
“Um, wow, look who it is! Uhh…nice to see you…clothed?”
10. You’ve witnessed more crack than a tenured plumber.
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by the standards of Education Secretaries.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.