2. You long for the chance to try out the AED.
Mostly so you can use the extra defibrillator pad to rip off someone’s chest hair.
4. You understand the pain of guarding early-morning lap swim.
What kind of masochist thinks 5 a.m. is an appropriate time to go swimming? The sun isn’t even awake yet, people.
6. You know about everyone’s “hidden” tattoos.
There’s only so much a swimsuit will hide.
9. That awkward moment when you run into a pool regular at the grocery store.
“Um, wow, look who it is! Uhh…nice to see you…clothed?”
10. You’ve witnessed more crack than a tenured plumber.
- 11 U.S. states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- President Obama will become the first sitting U.S. president to visit Hiroshima since the atomic bomb was dropped there 71 years ago.
- Good news, Canadians: If you buy medical marijuana legally, you can now get same-day delivery right to your door in Toronto and Calgary 🍁