2. You long for the chance to try out the AED.
Mostly so you can use the extra defibrillator pad to rip off someone’s chest hair.
4. You understand the pain of guarding early-morning lap swim.
What kind of masochist thinks 5 a.m. is an appropriate time to go swimming? The sun isn’t even awake yet, people.
6. You know about everyone’s “hidden” tattoos.
There’s only so much a swimsuit will hide.
9. That awkward moment when you run into a pool regular at the grocery store.
“Um, wow, look who it is! Uhh…nice to see you…clothed?”
10. You’ve witnessed more crack than a tenured plumber.
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘