Hey there! Did you know that Amazon's app has exclusive features that lets you scan barcodes to check prices IRL, use your phone’s camera to search for items with a ~single tap~, track orders in real time, and more? Download it here for free and receive $5 off your first in-app purchase.
2. This three-seat sectional made of a soft suede fabric that provides some quality cush for your tush. You can move the ottoman to either side of the sofa or have it stand alone.
3. A modular couch for anyone who loves rearranging furniture. You can transform this sofa into a U, an L, or other various letters of the alphabet depending on your imagination. Bonus: every seat has storage underneath so you can have as many throw pillows and blankets as you want.
4. A velvet sectional with deep seats and an extra wide chaise so you can fully stretch your body out without feeling like a pretzel.
5. A mid-century modern sectional so stylish, your living room will look like something out of an architecture magazine.
6. This sleeper sectional that's not only comfy for lounging and watching TV, but can also be converted to a bed when you don't feel like getting up and going to your bedroom. You can store all your pillow, sheets, and blankets underneath too.
7. A reversible four-seat sectional that can fit your friends and family together so no one is sitting on the floor. The storage ottoman is movable, and it comes with a storage pocket to hold magazines and remotes so you don't constantly misplace them.
9. This convertible sectional with a touch of detail on the back cushions to give your living room some color and design.
10. This reversible velvet sectional that has tufted seat cushions to support you during your next Netflix binge session.
11. This small modular sectional sofa perfect for small rooms. Use it as a loveseat with two separate ottomans, or combine into a couch with a double chaise (or bed, if you will).
12. This bluish gray sectional that comes with a bonus storage ottoman so you'll never have to worry about where to put your feet up, or where to hide extra pillows. You can also push the ottoman up next to the couch to create a supersize sitting surface.
13. A faux leather sectional so you can have the chic look of leather without the astronomical price tag, or the effort it takes to maintain it.
14. This Serta sectional upholstered with premium fabric that's stain- and dirt-resistant, meaning it won't become fall victim to your next snack accident.
15. A linen three-seat sectional you can put together without using any tools (just screw the legs on) so you can start lounging on it immediately.
16. This large sectional with copperhead nail trims for an elegant detail and a movable chaise. It also comes with an ottoman that has a tray built into the lid to instantly convert it into a coffee table when you need it. Both the chaise and ottoman have storage inside, and there's also a slim storage pocket on the side of the couch.
17. This blue sectional sleeper sofa that has a pull-out cushion to give guests (or yourself) an extra bed to sleep on.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.