Meet “Will Krudski,” a longtime friend of Pacey’s who arrives in Capeside for a visit near the end of Dawson’s Creek’s third season. He becomes a love interest to Andie over the course of two episodes. The two bond over their messed-up families.
Will and Andie go on a romantic date on the creek. It doesn’t really go anywhere. Andie’s weird. She has issues. And honestly, Will, you dodged a bullet with this one because if you’d gotten together with Andie, you would have spent half your relationship dissecting her family issues and trying to convince her to take her medication while she throws things at you.
The WB developed Young Americans as a summer replacement while Dawson’s was on break, taking the character of Will and focusing on his life back in the New England town of “New Rawley” where Will, a blue collar townie, has been accepted to the prestigious all-boys Rawley Academy for a summer session.
The show’s failure was probably due to its extremely corny, cliched, and soap opera-like qualities. The sub-plots included:
- Katherine Moennig (aka Shane, the hot one from The L Word) disguising herself as a boy student at Rawley. Of course, she becomes interested in one of her peers.
- Said peer begins questioning whether he’s gay or not.
- A teacher getting involved with the dean’s wife.
As for Kate Bosworth, she plays a townie who becomes involved with Will’s roommate, the rich legacy, Scout Calhoun. But there’s drama with relationship because….
HE COULD BE HER BROTHER. EW. Duh-duh-duhhhhhh!
12. Here, the first episode of Young Americans. No judging if you like it.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.