1. So it’s prom season, and you’re super-psyched. It’s totally going to be the best. Or so you think…
2. How you hope he’s going to ask you:
You’re gonna be a YouTube star!
3. How he’ll actually do it:
In the hallway: Hidoyouwanttogotopromwithmeprettyplease?
5. And there’s a good chance this is what you’ll end up with:
8. OMG the limo is going to be so cool!
9. Until you realize it’s just a really long car and the ride to prom only lasts like 12 minutes.
10. But, still. This is you making your awesome entrance:
12. How you imagine you and your friends dancing:
13. How you will actually look when you dance (you can thank those pre-party Jell-O shots):
15. When in reality you’ll probably spend most of it desperately looking for beer to bring to the after-party:
Should have thought about this before.
16. But anyhow, the after-party is really what prom is all about, and this is how cool you think it’ll be:
Rolling with your homies.
17. The after-party will, in fact, teach you the shame of vomiting in public:
18. But maybe, for you, prom night is about finally “doing it,” and it’s going to be this romantic:
19. Or, um, this “romantic”:
21. Only in 15 years, you won’t be friends with most of these people and might not even remember all of their names.
23. …or not.
Congrats, class of 2013!
- Donald Trump will soon be the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will reportedly end his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.
- And Google is feeding romance novels to its artificial intelligence engine to make its products more ~conversational~.