1. 17-year-old Daphne has one wish. To meet her father, the dashing Colin Firth, a high-profile British politician. She kisses his photo every year on her birthday.
2. Which is totally normal. Lots of teenage girls kiss photos of hot, famous guys.
3. When she finally meets Foxy Firth, they meet like this and she says, “It’s you.” Which totally sounds factual and not like she’s finally meeting the man of her dreams.
4. Lots of great relationships begin this same way.
5. She’s been dreaming about this her entire life.
6. And so daughter and dad get to know each other. She wears completely age-appropriate outfits.
7. Hanging out with Amanda Bynes makes Colin Firth so happy, that he dances like nobody’s watching.
9. And they begin to have moments of tenderness.
10. Daphne is turning into a young woman. And when young women walk down stairs in pretty dresses, it’s only customary to stare at them.
12. And when Colin Firth begins the father-daughter dance with his soon-to-be stepchild — not Daphne — this type of jealousy is totally justified.
13. But eventually, they work through it. And after professing their love for each other, they engage in this family-friendly embrace.
And so, Amanda Bynes and Colin Firth lived happily ever after. And it wasn’t weird at all. The end.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Aziz Ansari has made history as the first South Asian to host 'SNL.' In his monologue, he called Trump "the Chris Brown of politics."