1. I love you = I'm saying "I love you" in the most natural way possible over text.
2. I love you. = The importance of this declaration is above average. This is a no-smile "I love you"; a gazing-into-the-depths-of-one's-soul "I love you."
3. I love you! = NOW I am smiling and sooOOoooOoo happy! Puppies, unicorns, rainbows, yay!
4. I love u = Bashful and blushing.
5. I luv you = I have lots of admiration for you, but saying "love," is like, whoa, weird.
6. Luv ya = A warm send-off for close friends.
7. I heart you = An expression used in which two mutual parties understand that "heart" does not actually mean "love." More like, "You are nice."
8. *Heart emojis* = Feeling really pumped on our love right this second.
9. I lurve you = What you say when buttering someone up/asking for a favor.
10. xo = "Bye."
11. xoxo = "Bye!"
12. xoxooxoxoxoxoxo = "Bye" to someone you sex with.
13. <3 = When something online is cute.
14. ily = How youths express affection.
15. ilysm = How youths express affection, but when they really mean it.
16. LOVE = An exclamation of hardcore agreement and excitement.
17. Much love = Thanks, r-e-s-p-e-c-t.
18. One love = Peace.
19. 831 = Stands for "8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning." In other words, insider youth lingo that has no real sentiment behind it.
20. Luh you = Just bein' cool, yo.
21. LYLAS = Stands for "love you like a sister." Translation: I love you almost as much, if not equally as my genetic relations.
22. LOOOOOOVEEEEE YOOOUUUUU = I might be in trouble. Am I in trouble?
23. I LOVE YOU = Literally shouting at your face because my love is that strong.