1. In 1998, Joseph Gordon-Levitt went on Conan to promote his latest movie, Halloween H2O. The first thing Conan remarked was that JGL’s hair was gone…
2. Joe didn’t really know what to say…
3. But then he had to explain how complicated it was to get permission to cut off his distinctive locks.
5. And then all of a sudden he looked like this. It took some getting used to.
6. This, and more vintage JGL gems in this brief clip:
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.