3. The Classic Big Spoon/Little Spoon
How to: On your sides, facing the same direction, curl up into the contours of each others’ bodies, as if two spoons placed together.
Why do it: It’s nice if you can sleep this way. Also lets you know if your big spoon feels like doin’ it.
6. The Tummy Nuzzle
How to: With your partner on his/her stomach (or back!) push your head into their stomachular area. You know you’re doing it right when you hear their tummy gurgle.
Why do it: Gets you into a cuddle even when your partner is sleeping.
7. The Sitting Cuddle
How to: Sit on your partner’s lap, facing either out or in, and go in for an embrace.
Why do it: An acceptable form of PDA, the Sitting Cuddle allows you to show others how much more in love you are than everyone else. Take THAT, David and Judy. You think you’re sooooo perfect.
12. The Bottom Snuggle
How to: With your partner laying on his/her side, burrow yourself (either in a sitting or reclining position) into the nook of their lap.
Why do it: When positioned correctly, you can still read a book or play Candy Crush while your S.O. sleeps.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He thought two of them were Middle Eastern, but they weren't.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝