3. The Classic Big Spoon/Little Spoon
How to: On your sides, facing the same direction, curl up into the contours of each others’ bodies, as if two spoons placed together.
Why do it: It’s nice if you can sleep this way. Also lets you know if your big spoon feels like doin’ it.
6. The Tummy Nuzzle
How to: With your partner on his/her stomach (or back!) push your head into their stomachular area. You know you’re doing it right when you hear their tummy gurgle.
Why do it: Gets you into a cuddle even when your partner is sleeping.
7. The Sitting Cuddle
How to: Sit on your partner’s lap, facing either out or in, and go in for an embrace.
Why do it: An acceptable form of PDA, the Sitting Cuddle allows you to show others how much more in love you are than everyone else. Take THAT, David and Judy. You think you’re sooooo perfect.
12. The Bottom Snuggle
How to: With your partner laying on his/her side, burrow yourself (either in a sitting or reclining position) into the nook of their lap.
Why do it: When positioned correctly, you can still read a book or play Candy Crush while your S.O. sleeps.
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗