3. You’re also constantly adjusting your driver’s seat depending on your footwear.
6. You always have an extra jacket or sweater in the car because, as you well know, L.A. is all about the layers.
Especially after 8 p.m. when the temperature drops by roughly a zillion.
8. If you meet a new romantic interest and they live in Santa Monica and you live in Los Feliz, you know it’s gonna be tough to make it happen.
Sorry, but I’m not driving 45 minutes through rush hour traffic just to get drinks… BYE!
10. Because you’re often in sandals and open-toed shoes, you put pedicure pressure on yourself.
11. If you pull up to a stoplight and see there are two men in the car next to you, you will probably avoid all eye contact.
14. Anytime you get one of those Refinery29 emails about a “cool L.A. girl,” you think for a second, “Why not meeee???”
15. You or someone you know has gone to Pop Physique, because have you seen the butt on those billboards?
I could have that butt. Sure, let me give you my entire paycheck.
16. Hiking is the girly brunch of the west coast.
In that you gossip while you sweat and it is DELIGHTFUL. Then you go get smoothies.
18. You’ve texted an S.O. about a date at either the Hollywood Bowl or the Arclight.
Because YES to outdoor concerts and the 21+ screenings.
19. Every time you see Angelyne, you wonder what it’s like to be her.
And sometimes you stare so hard that you think you can see into her very soul… but you never really will.
20. You feel a camaraderie with people who share your yogurt bar preference.
You like Yogurt Stop, and so do I, so let’s get married?
22. You wish you had enough time and money to go to Soulcycle regularly.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.