2. So he’s claiming to be this guy…
The character Cosmo Brown from Singin’ in the Rain. Don Lockwood is the movie’s main character, played by Gene Kelly (on the right). Fair enough. People do the fake character thing all the time.
3. And “Monumental Pictures” is the fictional movie studio in Singin’ in the Rain.
So “Cosmo Brown” posts the “Monumental Pictures canteen seating chart,” which he created “in case any of our wonderful fans decide to visit Monumental and eat lunch with us someday. :)”
So, without further adieu…
I’d just like to point out that the author uses a photo of Julia Allison to illustrate “white girls” and caption: “(not actual photo)”. This may be brilliant.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀