2. So he’s claiming to be this guy…
The character Cosmo Brown from Singin’ in the Rain. Don Lockwood is the movie’s main character, played by Gene Kelly (on the right). Fair enough. People do the fake character thing all the time.
3. And “Monumental Pictures” is the fictional movie studio in Singin’ in the Rain.
So “Cosmo Brown” posts the “Monumental Pictures canteen seating chart,” which he created “in case any of our wonderful fans decide to visit Monumental and eat lunch with us someday. :)”
So, without further adieu…
I’d just like to point out that the author uses a photo of Julia Allison to illustrate “white girls” and caption: “(not actual photo)”. This may be brilliant.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.