2. So he’s claiming to be this guy…
The character Cosmo Brown from Singin’ in the Rain. Don Lockwood is the movie’s main character, played by Gene Kelly (on the right). Fair enough. People do the fake character thing all the time.
3. And “Monumental Pictures” is the fictional movie studio in Singin’ in the Rain.
So “Cosmo Brown” posts the “Monumental Pictures canteen seating chart,” which he created “in case any of our wonderful fans decide to visit Monumental and eat lunch with us someday. :)”
So, without further adieu…
I’d just like to point out that the author uses a photo of Julia Allison to illustrate “white girls” and caption: “(not actual photo)”. This may be brilliant.
- French towns are continuing to enforce a ban on Muslim women wearing the burkini despite the country's highest administrative court ruling the ban illegal.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Donald Trump says the shooting of NBA star Dwyane Wade's cousin is evidence of high crime rates he believes will boost his support among black people in November's election.