1. ’90s Kids: Do you remember the Nickelodeon show, Hey Dude?
Airing from 1989-1991, the show detailed the lives of the teenagers who spent their summer vacations working at a dude ranch. (Although it was magically summer all the time on the ranch.) It starred a young (and hunky) David Lascher and Christine Taylor.
4. It’s a stark contrast to the Hey Dude land you used to know.
9. Remember how it looked when the show was on the air?
12. This discovery was made by YouTuber Adam the Woo. You can get a full tour (and get a sense of how creepy it really is) in the video below:
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰