1. ’90s Kids: Do you remember the Nickelodeon show, Hey Dude?
Airing from 1989-1991, the show detailed the lives of the teenagers who spent their summer vacations working at a dude ranch. (Although it was magically summer all the time on the ranch.) It starred a young (and hunky) David Lascher and Christine Taylor.
4. It’s a stark contrast to the Hey Dude land you used to know.
9. Remember how it looked when the show was on the air?
12. This discovery was made by YouTuber Adam the Woo. You can get a full tour (and get a sense of how creepy it really is) in the video below:
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.