1. ’90s Kids: Do you remember the Nickelodeon show, Hey Dude?
Airing from 1989-1991, the show detailed the lives of the teenagers who spent their summer vacations working at a dude ranch. (Although it was magically summer all the time on the ranch.) It starred a young (and hunky) David Lascher and Christine Taylor.
4. It’s a stark contrast to the Hey Dude land you used to know.
9. Remember how it looked when the show was on the air?
12. This discovery was made by YouTuber Adam the Woo. You can get a full tour (and get a sense of how creepy it really is) in the video below:
- 35 people were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Donald Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.
- The loneliest elephant in the world has died after spending 67 of her 69 years in captivity at a Tokyo zoo.