The 15 Things You Need To Know About Zeke The Plumber
There is a 98 percent chance he left you psychologically damaged when you originally saw him in 1992.
1. Zeke the Plumber appeared in the second episode of "Salute Your Shorts."
2. We don't know when he was alive but we do know: "A long time ago there was a guy named Zeke."
3. While in the army, he was stationed in the Philippines. A parrot bit off his nose. This is why he has no nose.
4. There are 13 species of parrot that occur in the Philippines. It could have been any one of them.
5. The backstory: he died in an explosion.
So, sometime after his time in the army, Zeke lands a job cleaning toilets at Camp Anawana. He is especially well-equipped to do this job because he has no nose, and therefore cannot smell the horrid excrement of adolescent girls and boys.
One day while digging a hole (reason for which is unclear), Zeke hits a pipe. It is a gas pipe and because he cannot smell the gas, he makes a "big mistake" of lighting a match.
The question remains: Why did Zeke light the match? We'll never know.