1. Sadly, this pyramid cat hideout doesn't come in people size, but it will look really neat-o in your home.
It also comes with diamond cutout toys, because ONLY THE BEST is accepted.
LoveThyBeast Energy Pyramid, $32, modpetlife.com.
2. Keeping your cat cozy this winter with a heated bed will be the gift that keeps on giving.
3. FOUR WORDS: WATCH OUT KEYBOARD CAT.
4. Who needs Santa's sleigh when you can push your indoor cat baby around in this stroller?
5. I scream, you scream, your cat is an ice cream truck driver now.
6. Let your cat unwind with the purrfect nap in this fleece hammock.
7. Here's a personalized food dish so they can have a Christmas feast to tell their cat friends about.
8. For the very best kind of catertainment, all you need is the Cat Dreams DVD.
It's an hour and a half of cat porn, basically. (Think mice running through a house, birds chirping, etc.)
Cat Dreams DCD, $13.50, amazon.com.