1. London kids chowing some cones in 1914.
2. 1949: Little girl proves that most children look drunk 98 percent of the time.
3. Further proof of this as seen in this 1956 photo.
4. 1954: Wasssuuuuup, ice cream?
Taken on the beach at Cliftonville, Kent.
5. Is this 1937 photo a metaphor for ice cream saving lives? I approve.
Taken in Ruislip, England, where there’s a reservoir and artificial beach for swimming.
6. 1939 fly girls.
At a Hospital Carnival at Pontypool, Wales.
7. 1935 youths showing cones who’s boss.
On a beach in Littlehampton, U.K.
8. That’s actually Hayley Mills (the actress from the original Parent Trap) chillin’ with some ice cream and a lion cub in 1957.
Taken at a London zoo.
9. Father-son bonding in 1950.
Shelter Island, New York.
10. YUM BANANA SPLIT.
11. 1955: Best. Brother. Ever.
12. Even in 1955, this is still a bummer.
Taken at an American seaside pier.
13. 1958: So much cuteness.
14. Two boys in 1950 making a total mess. Get it!
Taken near the sea in Eastbourne, U.K.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️