1. London kids chowing some cones in 1914.
2. 1949: Little girl proves that most children look drunk 98 percent of the time.
3. Further proof of this as seen in this 1956 photo.
4. 1954: Wasssuuuuup, ice cream?
Taken on the beach at Cliftonville, Kent.
5. Is this 1937 photo a metaphor for ice cream saving lives? I approve.
Taken in Ruislip, England, where there’s a reservoir and artificial beach for swimming.
6. 1939 fly girls.
At a Hospital Carnival at Pontypool, Wales.
7. 1935 youths showing cones who’s boss.
On a beach in Littlehampton, U.K.
8. That’s actually Hayley Mills (the actress from the original Parent Trap) chillin’ with some ice cream and a lion cub in 1957.
Taken at a London zoo.
9. Father-son bonding in 1950.
Shelter Island, New York.
10. YUM BANANA SPLIT.
11. 1955: Best. Brother. Ever.
12. Even in 1955, this is still a bummer.
Taken at an American seaside pier.
13. 1958: So much cuteness.
14. Two boys in 1950 making a total mess. Get it!
Taken near the sea in Eastbourne, U.K.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎